Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Massive oversleeping but...

... a commitment is a commitment.

So here I am.

I've been looking for writing prompts, blogging prompts, all that kind of thing to give me something to write about on the dull days when nothing exciting happens, or when the only interesting things are things that happen at school that I can't/won't write about on here, or whatever.

Child confidentiality is a fabulous thing, aside from for actually writing about children.  In terms of keeping them safe and so on, it's absolutely the right thing to do.  I code my diary so that the children's names are safe, I make sure that I know where it is at all times, which has taken some learning to do, I can tell you, and I talk about my day in the vaguest of terms to other people.  J knows more, obviously, but even then I leave out any child protection stuff, any meetings, anything like that, because it's not safe to do otherwise.

Anyway.  I've found an app that sends me a writing prompt every day, for those days when I have no brains of my own.  Hopefully with actually writing, those days will get less as my writing muscles start to flex and actually work, but it's been a long while.

Today's will have a post of it's own.

No comments: